Warehouse Team Member
Warehouse Team Members are responsible for all warehouse related tasks from rental order intake to prepping outgoing orders. During order intake this person is responsible for sorting, counting and re-packing inventory into crates to be ready for the next event. The warehouse assistant will record all damage or shortage of inventory from returned orders and help ensure updated and accurate warehouse inventory quantities. You will maintain a working knowledge of the warehouse and rental inventory and it is essential that you take great pride in the quality of product that we rent. Must be open to occasionally helping with dish washing, cleaning and drying of inventory.
This person will also be responsible for performing tasks related to outgoing orders such as, pulling and prepping inventory, organizing event paperwork, and helping with delivery van operations.
Lastly, this person will be responsible for maintaining a clean, tidy and organized warehouse and ensuring all safety protocols are followed.
This person must be thoughtful about their daily tasks and anticipate the needs of the Greystone Table team.
- You take pride in organization and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Will have good understanding of basic math.
- Great at problem solving and critical thinking.
- A team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work very quickly and efficiently while maintaining high standards and quality control.
- Will be reliable and accountable.
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Protect equipment and follow all safety protocol.
- Typically Monday- Friday work days but must be open to varying schedule and work hours.
This is a part-time position.
MUST have minimum availability of Mondays & Tuesdays
To apply, send your current resume along with a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include why you feel this would be a good position for you. We look forward to hearing from you!