Dish Washer Lead
The Dish Washing Lead is responsible for the process of washing, packing and storing of plates, glassware and flatware from start to finish. This person will be responsible for washing and sanitizing dishes through means of hand washing and commercial dish washing machines. This person will also inspect dishes for damage or wear, count dishes from an order to confirm everything is accounted for, and assist with packing and storing clean dishes.
- A team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Willingness to wash a high-volume of dishes by hand.
- Ability to work very quickly and efficiently while maintaining high cleaning standards.
- Must be reliable and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Previous dish washing experience in face-paced hotel or high-end restaurant is a plus.
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Protect equipment and follow all safety protocol.
- Open to flexible schedule and work hours.
- Willing to work weekends as well as weekdays.
This is a part-time, on-call position.
MUST have availability on Saturdays, Mondays and Tuesdays. A great position for someone looking for supplemental income.
To apply, send your current resume along with a list of references to email@example.com. Please also include why you feel this would be a good position for you. We look forward to hearing from you!