Dish Washer Lead
We are a small women-owned team looking for an exceptional team member to lead our dishwashing. The Dishwasher Lead is responsible for the process of washing, packing and storing of plates, glassware and flatware from start to finish. This person will be responsible for washing and sanitizing dishes through means of hand washing and commercial dish washing machines. This person will also inspect dishes for damage or wear, count dishes from an order to confirm everything is accounted for, and assist with packing and storing clean dishes.
Additional responsibilities will include maintaining a clean warehouse and dish washing work space. Responsible for tasks such as dusting, sweeping floors, buffing crates & racks, emptying trash cans and other cleaning duties as needed.
- A team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Willingness to wash a high-volume of dishes by hand.
- Ability to work very quickly and efficiently while maintaining high cleaning standards.
- Must be reliable and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Previous experience is not required, however, dish washing experience in face-paced hotel or high-end restaurant is a plus.
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Protect equipment and follow all safety protocol.
- Must be open to flexible schedule and work hours.
This is a part-time, on-call position. 2-3 days per week to start with an opportunity to grow with our business.
MUST have availability on Mondays and Tuesdays and at least one other day per week. A great position for someone looking for supplemental income.
To apply, send your current resume along with a list of references to email@example.com. Please also include why you feel this would be a good position for you. We look forward to hearing from you!