Delivery & Event Staff
Delivery & Event Staff are responsible for delivering and picking up tableware rental orders to venues, wedding venues and private residences around Los Angeles and Southern California . This person will also be responsible for receiving and repacking dinnerware into crates during events. Event staff members are the face of the company on events and create the impression client's have of Greystone Table.
- Personable and professional demeanor communicating with event planners, caterers and high-end clientele during deliveries and event shifts.
- Ability to problem solve and keep calm in fast-paced event settings.
- A team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be reliable and have high attention to detail.
- Previous event industry, catering, restaurant, or hospitality experience preferred but not required.
- Current, valid CA driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Protect equipment and follow all safety protocol.
- Open to flexible schedule and work hours.
- Willing to work weekends and late nights and be open to travel.
- Own an iPhone or Android Smartphone.
This is a part-time, on-call position.
Flexible schedule and is a great position for someone looking for supplemental income.
Most events are on the weekend but there are also delivery opportunities throughout the week.
To apply, send your current resume along with a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include why you feel this would be a good position for you. We look forward to hearing from you!